Here for the musings of a Baccalaureus Artium Communicatum student. I place here my thoughts, musings and internal dialogues regarding various subjects I find interesting and important.
Popular Musings
-
New technology has always been considered a novelty upon their conseption; computers, the car, the printing press. It has always taken peop...
-
Introduction I have often come across several question that have intrigued me. 1. Should machine intelligence be recognised as sentient?...
-
I strongly doubt anyone will actually read this, but for the poor unlucky soul that does, here is the announcement. But first of all. Yes...
-
It has been a long time since I was last on this blog. The durability of my commitment to something is rather on the horrible side. That I...
-
Intoduction All over the western world we have largely secular governments. In the middle east we have theocratic governments, and in Chi...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment